Dee Why RSL
1pm to 3pm on the course date you have chosen (First Aid course 10am to 4pm)
4pm to 6pm on the course date you have chosen (First Aid course 4pm to 9:30pm)
Accreditation is conducted under the auspices and in partnership with Allens Training PTY LTD a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) number 90909 and ABN 63 114 756 857.
1. Make a payment via the online booking system.
2. Complete the Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation online workbook (no theory exam at the end of the course)
3. Complete the 2 hrs classroom time. This includes attendance at all sessions, observation and practical assessment and participating in problem solving scenarios. The course describes the skills and knowledge required to provide C.P.R., until the arrival of medical or other assistance. This course is suitable for those students requiring workplace first aid skills. NOTE: This is a component of the Provide First Aid course, whilst a Provide First Aid certificate lasts for 3 years this component only lasts for 1 year. Meaning while your first aid certificate may be valid, your Provide Cardiopulmonary Resusciation component may have expired a year after the course completion date and may need to be refreshed yearly in some workplaces.
What you need to bring:
- Printed Provide CPR online workbook
- Wear comfortable clothing
- A Pen
- Form of identification (Drivers License, Passport, Photo I.D. Card, Student card).
What you will receive on successful completion of the course:
On successful completion of the Provide CPR (HLTAID001) , students will receive an emailed certificate, an A4 certificate and a plastic wallet card that is valid for 1 year from the course completion date.