Simple Instruction offers you the ability equip your students/teachers with meaningful courses that should be part of any PDHPE program, Work experience Program, Staff development Days. Simple Instruction is offering to train your students in one or more of the following courses;
These courses are conducted under approved guidelines and provide your students/teachers with real life and relevant skills, opportunities and accredited certificates that will be useful throughout their lives. For teachers we provide a short Provide CPR course which is a required component in the excursion policy.
What we offer:
- For example, generally First Aid courses cost $120 or more, Simple Instruction understands the demands on parents and schools and can start First Aid courses from as low $70 per student for minimum 15 students.
- Face-to-face components and courses can be conducted within the school.
- Online Workbooks can be completed within class before the course is run. These are readily available and are a great teaching aid.
- We have qualified trainers who hold a current Certificate IV in Workplace Training and Assessment.
- Training is nationally approved.
- Instructors have gained a Bachelor of Education with 4 years tertiary education, years of experience; understand how students learn and how a school runs.
- We have incorporated our courses into the NSW curriculum particularly the PDHPE preliminary course and the Year 10 PDHPE course.
- We are flexible, and will cater towards your needs.
- We are able to quote a fair price for any course.
The positive feedback Simple Instruction has received has been exceptional and the school programs that we have been a part of have invited Simple Instruction back for 2015. Please do not hestitate to contact Simple Instruction by calling 0411557405 or by using the contact us form to the right of this page.