First Aid and CPR on the Northern Beaches, Sydney.
Simple Instruction’s Apply First Aid (HLTFA311A) (formerly known as Senior First aid) or Perform CPR (HLTCPR211A) training courses on the Northern Beaches, Sydney, have never been so Simple! Our 1 day training format is conducted at The Brookvale Hotel/Pub, which is centrally located on Sydney’s Northern beaches, with adequate parking, great food and excellent facilities.
- Apply First Aid Course HLTFA311A (formerly called Senior First Aid) (online workbook) $120 (includes CPR)
- Renewal must have current unexpired Apply First Aid HLTFA311A or Senior First Aid Certificate or a Certificate that is less than 12 months expired and will still need to complete online workbook. $110 (includes CPR)
- Perform C.P.R. HLTCPR211A $50 (this course is conducted on the same day as the Apply First Aid course from 1pm to 3pm or 4pm to 6pm see course times)
- Anaphylaxis and Asthma Training Course $60 (22099VIC) and (22024VIC) = A combined course in the management of anaphylaxis and emergency management of asthma in the workplace. (this course is conducted on the same dates as the Apply First Aid course 3.30pm to 5:30pm or 8:30pm to 10:30pm).
- Resuscitation Mask Training - $45 (Police officers – please enquire)
Apply First Aid (HLTFA311A) courses:
CHATSWOOD RSL – Shades Carpark = 1 Thomas Street, Chatswood. Red Boom Gate – press the intercom and tell reception that you are here for a first aid course.
BROOKVALE HOTEL – All day parking at the rear of Hotel = Access via Roger Street.
Our Apply First Aid HLTFA311A and Perform CPR HLTCPR211A training courses are very practical and hands on and with our qualified First aid and CPR instructors making material relevant. What sets Simple Instruction apart from its competitors is that we are up-to-date with new course delivery techniques and get the best results for our students, making First aid HLTFA311A and CPR HLTCPR211A training informative, interesting and above all Simple! We want you to learn in a relaxed atmosphere and share our passion for providing best practice First aid HLTFA311A and CPR emergency care to individuals in need.
Simple Instruction ABN 86307908724 is a co-provider, and our Apply First Aid HLTFA311A and Perform CPR HLTCPR211A training courses are conducted under the auspices and in partnership with Allens Training Pty Ltd RTO 90909 (ABN 63 114 756 857). On completion of our Apply First Aid HLTFA311A and Perform CPR HLTCPR211A training courses students will acquire the skills to provide assistance in any emergency situation.
Simple Instruction provides Apply First Aid HLTFA311A , CPR HLTCPR211A training courses and a variety of other training courses for workplaces, teachers, school students, Police, sporting/social clubs, childcare providers, health care professionals, families and any other organisations or individuals. Our Apply First Aid HLTFA311A and Perform CPR HLTCPR211A training courses can also be tailor made towards your business, with our qualified instructors coming to you, at a time that suits you.
Our knowledge, experience and technical expertise is unrivalled with our Apply First Aid HLTFA311A and Perform CPR HLTCPR211A training courses taught by highly skilled, motivated and passionate instructors who live and work locally on the Northern Beaches and put back into local businesses and the community.
For fast and efficent certificate requirements Simple Instruction is the training company to choose. We now offer quicker turn around of your Apply First Aid HLTFA311A or Perform CPR HLTCPR211A certificate with certificates being emailed to you as soon as they are processed. NOTE: You will still receive a paper copy and wallet sized card of your certificate in the mail.