First Aid and CPR on the Northern Beaches, Sydney.
Located on Sydney’s Northern Beaches, we provide express First Aid and CPR (2 hours) courses. Simple Instruction’s Provide First Aid (HLTAID003) (formerly known as Senior First Aid and Apply First Aid) and Provide CPR (HLTAID001) (formerly known as Perform CPR) 1 day training format is conducted at The Brookvale Hotel/Pub, which is centrally located on Sydney’s Northern Beaches. The Brookvale Hotel/Pub has adequate parking, great food and excellent facilities.
For all courses conducted after the 1st of Jan 2015, you must supply a USI or your certificate cannot be issued. You don’t have a USI number? It is a government requirement, apply for one now at www.usi.gov.au
- Provide First Aid (HLTAID003) (formerly known as Senior First Aid and Apply First Aid) (online workbook) $120 (includes CPR)
- ALL RENEWAL and RECERT STUDENTS MUST NOW COMPLETE THE FIRST AID ONLINE WORKBOOK.
- Provide CPR (HLTAID001) (formerly known as Perform CPR) $55 (this course is conducted on the same day as the Provide First Aid course from 1pm to 3pm(day course) or 4pm to 6pm (evening course) see course times
- Provide an Emergency First Aid Response in an Education and Care Setting HLTAID004 = The Provide First Aid Course + the Childcare Specific Asthma and Anaphylaxis training. $180 (this course is conducted on the same day as the Provide First Aid course) 10 am to 4:30 pm (day course) or 4 pm to 10:30 pm (evening course) the same dates as the First Aid Course.
- Anaphylaxis and Asthma Training Course $70 (22099VIC) and (22024VIC) = A combined course in the management of anaphylaxis and emergency management of asthma in the workplace. (this course is conducted on the same dates as the Apply First Aid course 3.30 pm to 5:30 pm (day course) or 8:30 pm to 10:30 pm (evening course).
- Resuscitation Mask Training – $50 (Police officers – please enquire)
- White Card Online Australia wide – see our sister site – www.onlinewhitecardaustralia.com.au
BROOKVALE HOTEL – All day parking at the rear of the Hotel = Access via Roger Street.
Our Provide First Aid (HLTAID003) (formerly known as Apply First Aid and Senior First aid) and Provide CPR (HLTAID001) (formerly known as Perform CPR) training courses are very practical and hands on. Our qualified First aid and CPR instructors make the material relevant and informative. Simple Instruction differs from our competitors in that we are up-to-date with new course delivery techniques and get the best results for our students. Training can be informative, interesting and above all Simple if you book with Simple Instruction! We want you to learn in a relaxed atmosphere and share our passion for providing best practice First aid and CPR techniques.
Simple Instruction ABN 86307908724 is a co-provider, and our Provide First Aid (HLTAID003) and Provide CPR (HLTAID001) training courses are conducted under the auspices and in partnership with Allens Training Pty Ltd RTO 90909 (ABN 63 114 756 857). On completion of our training courses students will acquire the skills to provide assistance in any emergency situation.
Simple Instruction provides Provide First Aid (HLTAID003) (formerly known as Apply First Aid and Senior First aid) and Provide CPR (HLTAID001) (formerly known as Perform CPR) training courses and a variety of other training courses for workplaces, teachers, school students, Police, sporting/social clubs, childcare providers, health care professionals, families and any other organisations or individuals. Our training courses can also be tailor made towards your business, with our qualified instructors coming to you, at a time that suits you.
Our knowledge, experience and technical expertise is unrivalled with our Provide First Aid (HLTAID003) and Provide CPR (HLTAID001) training courses taught by highly skilled, motivated and passionate instructors who live and work locally on the Northern Beaches and put back into local businesses and the community.
For fast and efficent certificate requirements Simple Instruction is the training company to choose. We now offer quicker turn around of your Provide First Aid (HLTAID003) and Provide CPR (HLTAID001) certificate with certificates being emailed to you as soon as they are processed. NOTE: You will still receive a paper copy and wallet sized card of your certificate in the mail.