Our First Aid for schools training courses and certificates are available to Northern Beaches teachers and students. Our training courses include:
Training courses are conducted to provide students with nationally recognised First Aid and CPR certificates by using real-life and relevant skills that will be useful throughout their lives. For teachers, we provide a short CPR courses which is a required component in the excursion policy.
What we offer in our First Aid for Schools Course:
- For example, generally First Aid courses cost $130 or more, Simple Instruction understands the demands on parents and schools and can start First Aid courses from as low as $70 per student for a minimum of 15 students.
- Face-to-face components and courses can be conducted within the school.
- Online Workbooks can be completed within class before the course is run. These are readily available and are a great teaching aid.
- We have qualified trainers who hold a current Certificate IV in Workplace Training and Assessment.
- Training is nationally recognised.
- Instructors have gained a Bachelor of Education with 4 years tertiary education, years of experience; they understand how students learn and how a school runs.
- We have incorporated our courses into the NSW curriculum particularly the PDHPE preliminary course and the Year 10 PDHPE course.
- We are flexible and will cater towards your needs.
We are able to quote a fair price for any first aid or CPR course for your school.
The positive feedback Simple Instruction has received has been exceptional and the first aid for school programs that we have been a part of have invited Simple Instruction back each year. Please do not hesitate to contact Simple Instruction by calling 02 84164684 or emailing [email protected]