First Aid – Northern Beaches and North Shore, Sydney
Simple Instruction First Aid and CPR, is your premier source for outstanding Nationally Recognised First Aid training across Sydney.
With office locations in the Northern Beaches and North Shore, we are easily accessible to serve your needs.
In addition to our convenient Sydney locations, we also offer mobile services for group bookings, bringing our expertise directly to you.
Gone are the days of sitting in a First Aid course for a full day. Our express blend of online and practical learning allows for flexibility, completing the online component at your own pace before the practical course component of 1 hour face to face training.
Enrol in our HLTAID011 – Provide First Aid (Formerly Apply First Aid, Senior First Aid)
$130 per person. Ask us about our Group Booking Discount.
Locations on Northern Beaches and North Shore, Sydney
Join our practical First Aid 1-hour session at either of our Northern Beaches or North Shore location:
- Dee Why: 3A /17 Mooramba Rd, Dee Why, NSW, 2099
- Crows Nest: 2/25 Willoughby Rd, Crows Nest, NSW, 2065
2 hours free parking at both locations, see below for further details.
Our Point of Difference
With a stellar reputaion, backed by over 1,200 5-star Google Reviews.
Our Nationally Recognised courses HLTAID011 – Provide First Aid and CPR HLTAID009 – Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation, focus on hands-on teaching techniques and real-life First Aid and CPR scenarios for an engaging and memorable learning experience.
Our comprehensive HLTAID011 – Provide First Aid allows you to:
- Master CPR techniques for adults, children, and infants.
- Gain confidence in handling Basic Emergency Life Support situations.
- Be prepared for anaphylaxis, asthma, epilepsy emergencies, and more.
- Learn to use a defibrillator (AED) with ease and confidence.
- Acquire essential knowledge to manage head, chest, and spinal injuries, as well as bleeding, burns, fractures, and dislocations.
- Be equipped to handle bites, poisons, choking incidents, and administer first aid for eye & soft tissue injuries.
- Learn bandaging techniques for effective wound care.
Successfully complete the course and the following units will be included in your certificate:
- HLTAID011 – Provide First Aid
- HLTAID009 – Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- HLTAID010 – Provide basic emergency life support
Group Private Courses
Organise a private or group course for 6 or more participants. We can bring the first aid and CPR training to your location anywhere in Sydney. Save time and effort with our convenient group booking options.
Child Care Workers
Childcare workers may require HLTAID012 Provide First Aid in an Education and Care Setting, which includes asthma and anaphylaxis training.
Simple Instruction, Dee Why – 3A/17 Mooramba Rd, Dee Why
At our Northern Beaches location in Dee Why, you’ll find 150 parking spaces available in the Northern Beaches Council Mooramba Rd Car Park, just a short 30 meters away from the training venue. Enjoy 2 hours of free parking while attending your course.
Simple Instruction, Crows Nest – 2/25 Willoughby Rd, Crows Nest
At our North Shore location in Crows Nest we are located close to several North Sydney Council car parking stations. The Woolworths Crows Nest car park offers 2 hours of free parking, making it easy for you to access our training facility hassle-free.
Cancellations and Rescheduling
All booking cancellations or rescheduling will incur a $40.00 fee. In cases where less than 48 hours notice of cancellation or re-schedule is provided, the full course fee may be charged (this also includes no shows).
For instant mistake booking we will re-schedule or refund may be applied. We will not disclose customer personal information to any 3rd parties.
This course is delivered and assessed on behalf of Allens Training Pty Ltd RTO 90909