This course is a skill set combination course designed for child care workers.
This unit of competency describes the skills and knowledge required to provide first aid response, life support, management of casualty(s), the incident and other first aiders, until the arrival of medical or other assistance and provide advance training in the use of auto injectors for the treatment of anaphylaxis and the advance treatments associated with Asthma.
Students attending our flexible delivery combined Asthma and Anaphylaxis courses must complete a pre-course workbook PRIOR to their practical session. As part of our contribution to the environment we offer an online workbook when completing our flexible delivery option. (see online learning)
$70 for stand alone course.
Dee Why RSL
This will be conducted at the end of the First Aid course usually 2 Hours.
Private courses are available also usually 2hours within your own Childcare facility at a time that suits you. Discounts offered for groups. Online workbook must still be completed.
All students must complete the 60 question online workbook for the combined Asthma and Anaphylaxis course.
1. Students who hold a current Provide First Aid certificate will be able to complete a 2 hour course to obtain the Combined Asthma and Anaphylaxis certificate. $70
2. Students who have completed the Provide First Aid workbook and certificate may choose to complete the added Asthma and Anaphylaxis Training for 2 hours at the end of the public courses.
What you need to bring:
- Completed Asthma and Anaphylaxis Workbook Certificate.
- Wear comfortable clothing
- A Pen
- Form of identification (Drivers License, Passport, Photo I.D. Card, Student card).
What you will receive on successful completion of the course:
Students will receive an A4 certificate and a plastic wallet card that is valid for 3 years from the course completion date. NOTE : We also now offer faster turn around times of you certificates with certificate being emailed to you as soon as they are processed. Certificates and wallet cards will still be sent by mail also.