Provide First Aid HLTAID003 (formerly Apply First Aid / Senior First Aid) training course includes Provide CPR HLTAID001 on the Northern Beaches Sydney.
Provide First Aid (HLTAID003) (formerly Apply First Aid and Senior First Aid) (online workbook) (includes CPR)
ALL RENEWAL STUDENTS MUST NOW COMPLETE THE FIRST AID ONLINE WORKBOOK
Dee Why RSL
10am to 4pm on the course date you have chosen, see drop down
4pm to 9:30pm – intensive course with minimal breaks
Accreditation is conducted under the auspices and in partnership with Allens Training PTY LTD who is accredited through the Registered Training Organisation number 90909 and ABN 63 114 756 857.
1. Make a payment to confirm your booking – through the book a course page
2. Completed workbook – online workbook prior to course date. If you are completing the online workbook you must have a green tick next to each topic showing you have completed 100% of the workbook. It is important that you print this page off and bring it to the course you are attending. Evidence of completed workbooks is a pre-requiste in receiving accreditation.
3. 5.5 hours face-to-face practical training and instruction. This includes attendance at all sessions, observation and practical on-going assessment, participating in problem solving scenarios and on-going information and questioning. The class will also refresh the topics covered in the workbooks and dispel myths and reinforce best practice emergency care.
What you need to bring:
- Online workbook certificate.
- Wear comfortable clothing
- A Pen
- Form of identification (Drivers License, Passport, Photo I.D. Card, Student card).
What you will receive on successful completion of the course:
NOTE : We also now offer faster turn around times of you certificates with certificate being emailed to you as soon as they are processed.