Northern Beaches Schools
Attention: All Secondary schools on the Northern Beaches, Sydney
Simple Instruction offers you the ability equip your students/teachers with accreditation in the Apply First Aid and Perform CPR training courses that should be part of any school program. Simple Instruction has run these courses as part of the PDHPE program, Work experience Program, Staff development Days and as an after School Certificate program in fourth term for year 10. For teachers, Simple Instruction provides a flexible 3hr Perform CPR course which is a required component of the excursion policy.
The Apply First Aid and Perform CPR training courses are run under the VETAB guidelines and provide your students/teachers with relevant skills, opportunities and accredited certificates that will be useful throughout their lives.
What we offer:
- For example, The Apply First Aid training course costs $120 or more. Simple Instruction understands the demands on parents and schools and can start First Aid courses from as low $70 per student for minimum 25 students.
- Face-to-face components and courses can be run within the school.
- Online Work books and paper work books can be completed within class before the course is run, are readily available and are a great teaching aid.
- We have qualified trainers who hold a current Certificate IV in Workplace Training and Assessment.
- Training is nationally approved under VETAB guidelines.
- Instructors have gained a Bachelor of Education with 4 years tertiary education, years of experience; understand how students learn and how a school runs.
- We have incorporated our courses into the NSW curriculum particularly the PDHPE preliminary course and the Year 10 PDHPE course.
- We are flexible, and will cater towards your needs.
- We are able to quote a fair price for any course.
The positive feedback Simple Instruction has received has been exceptional. The schools on the northern beaches have invited Simple Instruction back for 2010.
Please do not hesitate to contact Simple Instruction by calling 0411557405 or by using the contact us form to the right of this page.
Courses are filling for the 19/06/2010 and the 27/06/2010 at The Brookvale Hotel so secure your place now.