Northern Beaches – Upcoming Events.
I hope everyone had a fantastic weekend on the Northern Beaches. The beautiful weather, the massive surf – especially at North Narrabeen, Long Reef and Dee Why point, the always enjoyable Narrabeen markets and i hope you all enjoyed the new Dee Why Hotel or had a lazy Sunday session down at Manly.
There are a number of events happening next weekend:
1) Simple Instruction’s – Apply First Aid and Perform CPR training courses at the Brookvale Pub/Hotel on Saturday the 21/08/2010. The Apply First Aid course is from 10am to 4pm and the Perform CPR course for 1pm to 3pm.
2) PUB2PUB – Sunday the 22/08/10. The challenging race starts with a 500m sand start from the Dee Why Surf Club and winds its way via the back streets along the northern beaches providing the participants with some spectacular scenery along the way. The traditional end 13km later at local pub icon, The Newport Arms Hotel, is always a winner when entrants are joined by family and friends join the party atmosphere for your favourite refreshment and bite to eat to celebrate another year’s Pub-to-Pub completion. – www.pub2pub.com.au.
3) Dripping Wet Junior Surf Competition 19-22/08/2010. Queenscliff Beach.
4) ‘Sunday at the Sanctuary, North Head Sanctuary – A Living Lab’ – 10am to 4pm. North Head Scenic Drive.
5) Manly Warringah Pipe Band – 22/08/2010. Manly Corso – 1pm to 3pm.
I hope you all have a great week at work and support you local events next weekend. Get in contact with me if you would like to come to Simple Instruction’s Apply First Aid or Perform CPR training course next Saturday.