1 Day First Aid and CPR Courses – Northern Beaches.
Do you and your staff hold an up-to-date First Aid certificate? Do your staff meet strict workplace requirements? Do your staff need to update their Perform CPR component or obtain a Perform CPR certificate? (Note: CPR Component needs to be updated every year)
Simple Instruction is a local Northern Beaches First aid and CPR training provider that offers you the ability to equip your staff with the skills to provide initial emergency First Aid care should the unfortunate arise. All our courses are VETAB accredited and conducted under the auspices and in partnership with Allen’s Training Pty Ltd RTO 90909 (ABN 63 114 756 857). Our instructors provide real life and relevant skills that will be useful within your industry.
What we offer:
- Apply First Aid training (formerly known as Senior First aid) courses that start from $110 for a re-certification (holding a current certificate) and $120 if staff need to complete the online or paper workbooks. Perform CPR refresher course $45.
- 6hrs of Face-to-face components and courses that can be run at your facility at a time that suits you. EG) Split over 2 nights, 3 hrs each night.
- We also run public courses at The Brookvale Hotel at weekends, on a regular basis. (check the website for dates – www.simpleinstruction.com.au)
- Online Work books and paper work books can be completed in your own time.
- We have qualified trainers with years of experience who hold a current Certificate IV in Workplace Training and Assessment.
- Training is nationally approved under VETAB guidelines.
- Instructors have gained a Bachelor of Education with 4 years University education, are down to earth, have years of experience and understand how adults learn.
- We are flexible, and will cater towards your needs.
- Group bookings welcomed.
- We are able to quote a fair price for any course.
Simple Instruction understands the importance of giving back to the Northern Beaches community. By booking a course with Simple Instruction we conduct discounted courses for all secondary schools. Getting our youth trained in emergency care is our vision for a more caring community.
Check the website for current dates.