Northern Beaches Lockdown! Upskill for employment, certification, licence, tickets and job skills.
Jobs on the Northern Beaches of Sydney need first aid and CPR qualifications. While in lockdown it may be time to consider completing your enhanced online first aid or CPR certification to give you the necessary skills and training needed to be employed.
You need to set yourself apart from the rest of the applicants by having certificates that others do not have including the basic first aid and CPR qualifications needed to undertake any job role. All worksites, offices, construction, personal trainers or essential jobs need a first aid or CPR qualification.
Simple Instruction is offering first aid and CPR training courses at F45 Dee Why on the Northern Beaches of Sydney that can be completed in lockdown and online. We have a short face to face component that is practicing social distancing and has strict hygiene practices.
Our courses include:
Enhanced Online Learning First Aid Courses
- HLTAID001 Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation: Approx. 2 hours of online theory and theory assessment with a 15 minute face to face practical assessment with the trainer. — $65
- HLTAID003 Provide First Aid: Approx. 5.5 hours of online theory and theory assessment with a 20 minute face to face practical assessment with the trainer. — $130
- HLTAID004 Provide an emergency first aid response in an education and care setting: Approx. 6.5 hours of online theory and theory assessment with a 30 minute face to face practical assessment with the trainer. —$145
- CPCCWHS1001 (NSW) Prepare to work safely in the construction industry. $115 (not currently offered)
- Resuscitation Mask Training — $50 (Police officers — please email)
Please make a payment on line today.
See you in Dee Why soon 🙂